There are many job and volunteer opportunities at YD: Summer Staff positions and Internships are available, as well as full-time and part-time positions. Below is a list of positions we are currently hiring for. If any of these interest you or if you have any questions about working with YD, just contact our recruitment team – we’d love to get to know you!
Here is a list of positions for which we are currently hiring. Click on the job title to see a full job description. To apply, complete our online job application and reference forms.
- Anacortes Area Director / Anacortes, WA
- Skagit Valley Area Director / Burlington, WA
- Anacortes Program Staff / Anacortes, WA
- Area Staff / Position available in various locations; please inquire
- Operations Manager / Position available in Oregon, Idaho
- Program Manager / Oregon
- Group Services Coordinator / Oregon
- Staffing Manager / Position available in Oregon, Idaho
- Summer Staff / Available in Oregon, Idaho, & Washington
- YD Adventures Staff – various positions / Our Adventure bases always welcome new staff; please inquire
- Director of Human Resources / Support Services (Burlington, WA)
- Communications – various positions / Support Services (Burlington, WA)
- Business Administrator / Position available in Western Washington, Idaho
- Administrative Assistant / Oregon
Each summer YD Adventures hires a select number of talented young adults from all over the world to lead adventure trips for teens in Washington, Idaho and Oregon. The Summer Staff ministry team is an integral part of YD Adventures. Visit our Summer Staff page to see some videos about being on summer staff & read a more detailed job description.
There are many internship opportunities thorughout YD. Our 12-month paid internship program gives you experience in both Adventures & Communities. We have other internship opportunities as well, both paid and unpaid. We’d love to find the perfect fit for you; please contact us for more info!
If you connect with the heart of YD’s ministry and want to share your passion and gifting with us, we’d love to talk to you! Volunteering at YD can take many forms. Here are just a few examples of how volunteers have served at YD:
- Cooking dinner for a teen discipleship group
- Mentoring one of our local teens
- Adventure guiding
- Running a local YD community
- Helping to staff our drop-in centers
- Graphic design & writing
- Building construction & renovation
If you’re interested in volunteering, talk to your local YD staff member or contact our main office.