At the heart of Youth Dynamics Adventures is the desire to encourage youth to discover life in Christ by using adventure and creation as a means to inspire growth and transformation. Our staff will assist you in building a custom facilitated experience for your group that will best meet your goals. We will work with your team to make sure your trip meets the relational and spiritual outcomes that you seek to achieve.
- 12 Day Leadership Pursuits – Wilderness and academic leadership training with the opportunity to unplug and explore deeper questions of life
- 7 Day Salmon River – Unplug and enjoy beautiful warm water and beaches
- 7 Day Mountain to Missions – Wilderness experience and urban/city service
- 5 Day Horse Camp – Riding, handling, and camping each day
- 4 Day Mountaineering – A choice from one of our Volcanos or peaks
- 6 Day Peak to Paddle – Backpack with summit views & a refreshing paddle
If you don’t see a trip that will meet your group’s needs, we can create a custom adventure trip for your group. We desire to help meet the needs of your group, whether you are trying to create unity in your church youth group or build community in your school, group home, or youth-related organization. Whatever the case, we’re here to help facilitate an experience for you that meets the relational and spiritual outcomes that you seek to achieve.
- Adventures/Combo Trips – Rotate each day with one of our many adventure offerings – Rock climbing, rafting, day hike, challenge course, team building, backpacking and horsemanship. Combo trips can range from 2-5 days.
Youth Dynamics Adventures has three bases and although some of the terrain is unique in each state, the same passion to fulfill your trip with your unique goals for your group is the same.
Located in Plain, WA our 158 acre base allows for a spectrum of experiences in God’s creation tucked at the base of the Cascade Mountains. With the Icicle Canyon and the Wenatchee River a short drive away, accessibility to quiet backcountry settings, great whitewater for rafting and big granite rock for climbing make for an ideal space to adventure together.
Located in Canby, Oregon, our Oregon adventure base explores the peaks of Mount Hood and the twists and turns of the powerful Clackamas and Deschutes rivers.
Located in Horseshoe Bend, Idaho, our base allows for a spectrum of experiences in God’s creation placed between the western edge of the Rockies and the Great Basin Desert.